Wise Up Academy has developed an original and exclusive system of educational solutions, specializing in individualized school support, innovating on the basis of scientific criteria.
Its unique model allows the generation of innumerable activities, adapted to each pupil and each school cycle, aimed at stimulating the development of competencies associated with school success.
To date, hundreds of children have already benefited from the methodology devised by Wise Up Academy, improving learning capacity in every subject.
In response to several solicitations, Wise Up Academy has decided on the expansion of its business under a franchising regime.
Franchising is a partnership business in which a successfully proven company (the Franchisor) transfers to a third party (the Franchisee) his business concept, authorizing the use of his brand, teaching him his management methods, his business model, providing him constant support and integrating him into a network of expanding recognition.
- Wise Up Academy’s franchising system is characterised by a number of benefits for the franchisees. They can opt for opening an academy (in a physical store, at least 70 square metres) or begin activity as an Agent (store not required), operating from home and servicing clients at their own premises.
- Among other advantages, Wise Up Academy provides:
- A tested business, in a fundamental sector: Education
- Possibility of undertaking the business without a store
- Initial training
- Permanent support
- Franchisor experience
- Original and unique system of educational support
- Exclusive products and services
- Exclusive Wise Up Academy pedagogical software
- Low initial investment
- Quick investment return
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date established: 31st October 2006
Initial investment: From 8.000€
Beginning of the franchising: 2012
Advertising tax: Não tem / Not applicable
Geographical area coverage: Minimum of 20.000 people
Franchising Modalities: Academy (with shop) and Agent (without shop)